Parts & Accessories
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -I SO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather - ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: - Cleat opening under sole - Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort - Reflective puller
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
$24.00 - $31.00 $47.00 Up to 49% Off
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Wind-blocking protection and insulation fit over any cleat. Features: - Fits all cleat sizes - Wind-blocking construction - Reflective accents for visibility
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Added insulation and wind protection on cooler days where additional warmth is needed. Features: - Windproof, water-resistant 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos improve low-light visibility
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water resistant - Reflective logo
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$41.99 - $42.00
- Wind resistant/water resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
Fend off darkness and soggy feet with Luminite II Overshoes. Crafted from seam-taped, waterproof fabric, these covers feature rugged Kevlar soles at the toe and durable flatlocked seams. They are suitable for all kinds of cycling footwear and cleats because they are fully open at the sole. The back heel features Velco fastenings for an adjustable fit. And, the Luminite II Overshoes are surrounded in 360-degree reflective trim for excellent visibility.
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Keep your feet dry and warm with Endura's MT500 Overshoes. Crafted from tough, waterproof Neoprene and suitable for MTB cleats, these booties feature waterproof rear zips for a great fit, as well as grooved rubber toe caps for durability and walking traction. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility.
Endura's Road II Overshoes are an essential accessory for when the weather calls for rain, wind, and cold. Crafted from smooth neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts. They also have rear zips for a snug fit, durable stitching, reflective accents, and a crank rub protection print.
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped center front seam - Extensive 360-degree reflective trim on front, side, and rear - Flatlocked seams for additional durability - Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastening for an adjustable fit - Stretch aramid abrasion resistant sole and toe - Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
Road shoe cover that utilizes thin, elastic, brushed lining for comfort as well as durable PU coating for rain protection. Features - Windproof softshell fabric with water-repellent coating - Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) with anatomic patterning for pedaling comfort - Highly-stretchable neoprene openings stretch for easy on/off - 3D toe box design matches the contours of road shoes - Reinforced material on toes - Waterproof zipper and taped seams - Road specific semi-closed sole for fit and functionality - Reflective elements for low-light visibility Material - Main fabric: 38% Polyamide, 33% Polyester, 14% Elastane, 11% Chloroprene Rubber, 4% Rubber (Polyurethane breathable windproofing & Water repellency)
Page 1 of 2 Next page