- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$3.59 - $5.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Rav X's Belly X Bottle Cage is made from lightweight aluminum. It's strong, light and looks great, what more could you want?
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
- Durable and lightweight alloy - T-shape design gives a secure fit - Anti-friction buttons allow for easy access
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Profile's Water Bottle helps keep you hydrated. It features a wide top for adding ice and drink mix, and is super easy to squeeze.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- Nylon resin construction - Fits most handlebars
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Ergo HydroLock controls your fluid flow with the flip of a switch. Turn it on to drink, turn it off for added security during transport. Simply insert it into the end of your CamelBak drinking tube and attach the valve to the other end. Plus, the 90-degree bend makes sipping on the go a cinch!
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all Podium bottles, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. Features - Ride Clean: Mud Cap attaches onto Podium nozzle - Universal Fit: Fits all Podium family products
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
Stay hydrated and keep pedaling with the Fox Base water bottle. It features a MoFlo cap for easy on the bike refueling - so you don't even need to pull over. The 100% leak-proof design ensures the water is for drinking only, not dirtying up your front derailleur or crankset. TECHNICAL DETAILS - MoFlo cap - Simple hands-free open and close valve - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drink - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials - Printed with non-solvent base (UV cured) - CPSC-approved ink - 22oz capacity
Stay hydrated and keep pedaling with the Fox Logo water bottle. It features a MoFlo cap for easy on the bike refueling - so you don't even need to pull over. The 100% leak-proof design ensures the water is for drinking only, not dirtying up your front derailleur or crankset. TECHNICAL DETAILS - MoFlo cap - Simple hands-free open and close valve - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drink - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials - Printed with non-solvent base (UV cured) - CPSC-approved ink - 22oz capacity
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Page 1 of 10 Next page