Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 5 Rim Brake. The reversible noodle lets you use it front or rear, while its low weight won't hold you back on climbs. The Single Digit is impressively durable for super-smooth action season after season and it even comes with grippy brake pads to stop you with authority.
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Coiled spring tension adjust
- Forged aluminum construction - High leverage arms - Hinged bracket lever - Dual linear springs with tension adjust - Front/Rear: Rear - Includes 70mm cartridge pads - Limited lifetime warranty - 322g each
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged alloy construction • 3-finger lever design • 206g pair
Origin-8's Pro Force Levers may be the last ones you ever need to buy because they feature adjustable cable pull, which lets them work with linear-pull and cantilever brakes and mechanical-disc brakes, too. Plus, they're light and reliable forged-aluminum 3-finger levers that work great. They boast return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment for the ultimate response and fit, and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
The Claris group is a completely new development and covers a very broad range of use. It will equip fitness bikes, touring bikes, or even turn road bikes into genuine racers for entry-level road races. - Accurate brake control - Adjustable R50T5 brake shoe compound - Compatible with 28C tire - More than 30% greater brake performance as compared with the current brake caliper - Super SLR system compatible - Brake Pad Types : R50T2/R50T4 - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Front - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Pad Type: One Piece
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
Page 1 of 24 Next page