$6.50 - $95.00
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
Sidi's Caliper Straps are compatible with their Caliper Buckles (sold separately) to deliver a secure fit with the Soft Instep Closure System.
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
$15.00 $30.00 50% Savings
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, Garneau's Neo Protect Shoe Covers create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
Sometimes it doesn't take much to keep your toes warm, but it makes all the difference in your concentration on the bike. That's when you slide on Louis Garneau's T-Lite Shoe Covers. They're made from a stretchable fabric that protects you from the cold and rain. Not sure if you'll need the extra layer? Slip these durable covers along in a pocket for when the weather takes a turn.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
Garneau's Slick Shoe Covers keep bad weather out and precious warmth in thanks to their polyurethane-coated Lycra fabric. The Velcro backs allow for easy on/off, and the Slicks also boast Velcro fasteners at the soles for a customized fit and reinforced front and mid-undersoles for durability.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Sidi's Caliper Buckles replace any Sidi ratchet system to get you back on the road. With precise tightening and simple loosening mechanisms, the Caliper Buckles keep your shoes secure. Retrofitting them onto older Sidis requires replacing the straps with Caliper Straps (sold separately).
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover is perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure for improved aerodynamics. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance - Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics - Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Upper: 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane; Imported
Garneau's Power Seal shoe covers create a barrier against the elements thanks to a polyurethane-coated Lycra fabric and sealed seams. And, since there are no zip backs, these covers offer a very weather-resistant seal. They also boast Velcro fasteners at the soles for a customized fit and reinforced toe covers for durability.
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 9 Next page