The Abus Numero 1300 Combo cable features a strong, self-coiling steel cable secured with a sturdy combination lock. The cable has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, the easy-to-spin digit wheels let you set your own combination.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up multiple bikes? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
OnGuard's Rottweiler locks provide years of unwavering protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable, safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism that resists drilling, picking, pulling, and bumping. It comes with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - Length: 80cm / 32-inches
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. 4' in length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
$7.99 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 8-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. Diameter 12mm with vinyl shell.
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
$11.99 - $15.00
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$12.09 - $15.39
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
$13.99 - $15.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included
$13.99 - $18.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
- 3-Digit non-resettable combination - Combo Safe Program - 4mm-thick chain links - 110cm in length
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
Page 1 of 6 Next page